recent news      

About PayPal

I have been using PayPal invoicing for a quick and secure way to accept credit card, bank, and cash payments online. Simply send me an email message indicating your desire to subscribe to a specific service. I will have PayPal send you an email invoice requesting payment of the fee in JPY (¥). They will convert the fee to whatever currency you prefer to use for payment.

other information    

NEVER send cash in the mail from overseas!!!!


The job announcements received from my service are not allowed to be copied and sent to others outside of your immediate family without my permission, unless stated in the announcement that permission is granted.

subscription payment options

Credit card payments made by email:

If you prefer to pay the subscription fee by using a credit card, you can do so through PayPal. It does not cost you anything to do this. PayPal will convert the Insider fee from Japanese yen to whatever currency you wish to use to pay the fee. If you want to learn more about PayPal,    please use Google Search to visit the PayPal homepage and read about the way it works.

To subscribe to any service please send me an email message informing me of the service you want and which payment method you wish to use. If you prefer to use PayPal, I will have PayPal email you a professional business invoice requesting the fee in Japanese yen. I prefer to use my wife's PayPal account (her initials are JK) to issue the invoice, otherwise I will use my own. It will contain a secure link that you can use to process the payment through their website. PayPal provides all the details on how to pay the fee by converting it to whatever currency you wish to use for payment. I highly recommend establishing a PayPal account because it is a convenient tool for making Internet purchases.

Sending fee from within Japan:

To subscribe to any of the Hokkaido Insider services, from within Japan, I would prefer that you post the fee in Japanese yen, either to my home address: 1-2-3-308 Midorimachi, Makomanai, Minami-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan 005-0013 or to my postal savings account. If you are concerned about safety, special registered cash envelopes are also available from the postal service for a nominal fee.

Deposit or transfer the fee to my Japanese Postal Savings Account:

You can also deposit/transfer the fee in Japanese yen only to my postal savings account number 19040 34660981 using the account name Kenneth E. Hartmann. If they need to know my name in Japanese katakana characters, use: ケネス イー ハートマン. Please enter your first and last name, when you complete the postal form, so that I can be certain as to who made the payment. Of course I ask that you notify me by email as to how you are paying the fee, and whether you are paying on behalf of someone else. The receipt you receive from the post office is your proof of payment.

If you prefer another form of payment, please let me know, and we can discuss the options. Just click on the CONTACT link in the footer below, if you have any questions.